Old July 21st 03, 02:23 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Vshah101) wrote in message ...
From:
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)

I liken this to a cure for cancer.

Morse code as a cure for cancer or cause of cancer, whats the difference. If
you smoke cigarettes, you know its bad for you, but its enjoyable so you keep
doing it.

You take the same "cite out of context" course Brain took, Vippy?

I'd say do it, get it over with and join the
fun!

Yes, Morse code is fun, I guess. Its good to have as many people as possible
using Morse code.

Yes, it is, but again, that is not the overall context in which I
made the comment, Vipul.

I don't want a test requirement for Morse code. I won't use Morse code, but I
want others to use Morse code.

Me too. It's easier to talk about those who aren't using it
right under thier noses.

73

Steve, K4YZ