Old July 21st 03, 04:40 PM
Dave Heil

Vshah101 wrote:

From: "Dee D. Flint"

You want other hams to use Morse so you don't have to talk to them. That's
extremely anti-social on your part and totally opposite of your previously
stated desires that you would like to get hams to be more social.

I don't want to talk to some older males. Thats not anti-social.

If we go by your rules, it certainly is.

And they are there Fri, Sat night on several bands, including 40m, 2m, and ATV.
I know from the DXpedition in May.

You didn't go on a DXpedition.

Many Hams will work DX. They get a thrill from that. But, they won't talk to
the person next door or to anyone in person.

Your record is stuck, Vipul. Your claim is simply another tired
stereotype offered without proof of any kind.

Thats why a local Ham's neighbor
complained that the Ham has too many antennas at his house.

Your statement makes no sense.

Dave K8MN