Old July 22nd 03, 02:22 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Dee, I don't think I am miscontrueing a thing. It baffles me to no end

that
it would actually bother someone to have another wait for their

opportunity
to come along. I see nothing at all wrong with someone waiting until
testing requirements meet *their* expectations.

Kim W5TIT

Kim:

Hey, I'd like a Ph. D in Electrical Engineering. How long do you think
I'll have to wait for the testing requirements to be reduced to a

50-question
multiple guess with a passing score of 70%, with an open question
pool and no dissertation required?

I don't know, Larry. But why would you take even more time to study--even
minimal requirements--when you already have a degree you don't utilize? It
would take a lot less time and effort if you just use that degree and get a
job with it.

Since I'll never actually do any
electrical engineering, those are my expectations of what the testing
requirements should be. So, whaddya say -- 5 years? More? Less?

73 de Larry, K3LT

You wouldn't use it any way, so it probably doesn't matter. But, if you
want to wait, you go right ahead.

Kim W5TIT

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net