Old July 22nd 03, 04:27 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Alun Palmer
writes:

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in
. com:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article m, "Dee
D. Flint" writes:

If you wait for opportunity to knock, it never will.

"Knock" it off. Test element 1 is on the way OUT. Realize it.

WHOA!~ Lennie! You FINALLY accept this...?!?! Well gee
willikers! Then we can assume (remembering the caveat for "assuming",
of course) that you are going to bite the bullet and get
licensed...?!?!

I hope he does. He's running out of excuses.

Sorry, Alun, but I've already been licensed in radio (since 1956). :-)

What has that to do with amateur radio? You've mentioned your
commercial license (issued in 1956) so many times that you can only be
attempting to impress hams. Wow, Len. I'm impressed.

I've never expressed any real intent to get an amateur radio license in
here.

Why certainly you have, Leonard. You've told us on a number of
occasions of your interest dating back several decades. You told us
just a few years ago that you were going for an "Extra right out of the
box". So are we to believe your earlier statements or this one?

My involvement is to eliminate the US code test for any radio
license examination. It's as simple as that.

Well, it is as peculiar as that.

Dave K8MN