Old July 22nd 03, 05:29 PM
Brian

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message ...
"Brian" wrote in message
om...
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message

Now Ive heard everything. CW is now a method of encryption. Oh good

grief.

That is a first. I never thought Id live so long as to see so much

idiocy
about the Morse Code. Unbelievable

Dan/W4NTI

Dan, its not a first, its a second.

One ham on rrap has suggested that he would not only use Morse/CW but
that he would send the characters so atrociously that it could not be
read by a computer code reader so that the NCTs couldn't know what he
was saying.

You have DICK to thank for that.

Ive been know to do that in some situations. I.E. When the returning
station is sending perfect cw and cant copy a thing I sent to him. Must be
on a reader and a keyboard. I just screw up the character spacing, or go to
a bug. Works every time.

Dan/W4NTI

Now there's something to be proud of.

Instead of sending worse code, why not try sending better code so that
the reader can copy it?

I guess we can count on you to go the wrong way whenever there's a
tuff decision to be made.