Old July 11th 03, 07:54 PM
Jim Kelley

W5DXP wrote:
So what do you think generates the destructive interference energy?
What is the origin of the destructive interference energy that feeds
the constructive interference event? Exactly what wave components are
involved in the generation of the destructive interference energy?

Not parsing 'generating destructive interference energy'. I know the
words individually, but I don't know what they're supposed to mean in
such a concatination. Not familiar with the expression. Sorry.

In other words, how does the reflected power Poynting vector get
turned around at the Z0-match impedance discontinuity?

In still other words, until you can answer that you're arguing an
unsupportable theory.

ac6xg