Old December 23rd 20, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.dx
KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin KB6NU via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [KB6NU] New ARRL CEO, NA2AA, on YouTube

KB6NU's Ham Radio Blog

New ARRL CEO, NA2AA, on YouTube

One thing I like about the ARRLs new CEO is that hes getting out and
meeting the troops. And, since this is 2020, hes doing it via Zoom. Four
days ago, he spoke to the Fair Lawn Amateur Radio Club. (The photo below is
not an embedded video. Apparently, embedding is not allowed for this video.)

There are also some other videos available. Heres one on the DX Engineering
YouTube channel (its not embeddable, either).

I dont really have an opinion on the guy yet. Ria, N2RJ, thinks hell be a
good CEO, andÂ* thats good enough for me right now. For me, I think what
will tell the tale is how he approaches the membership problem. Increasing
membership will be the key to the ARRLs success.

The post New ARRL CEO, NA2AA, on YouTube appeared first on KB6NUs Ham Radio
Blog.