Old July 23rd 03, 04:14 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Kim:

Don't look now, but yakking into a microphone is something that anyone
can do without learning any new communications skills.

Oh, duh...I should have seen that spin coming.

Kim:

That wasn't "spin" -- it was a simple statement of fact. However, I guess that

you are too intellectually immature to understand the difference.

Use of Morse/CW
requires the acquisition of a new, very useful comm skill (Morse code) and
the patience and initiative to develop this skill adequately to become an
efficient, effective CW operator. The content of the "yakking" may be the
same, but the difference is that the CW operator is yakking in a totally
different way, using a skill and mode which offers benefits and advantages
not found in voice modes.

Simply your opinion.

No, just more facts, Kim.

The trouble with you is you truly believe everyone else has to have your

opinion, too.

No, but I expect everyone else to be able to process reality in rational
manner.

Since you have no practical on-the-air experience using CW, I don't
expect you to appreciate this, and consider you to be unqualified to
render an opinion on the subject.

73 de Larry, K3LT

Uh huh. That's why you spent so much time, eh?

Typically unresponsive answer, Kim. You're out of your depth here, to a degree
which would be quite embarrassing to anyone with the emotional and
intellectual maturity to understand the concept. Your responses on virtually
any
topic at hand are uniformly childlike and devoid of any evidence of
well-reasoned
logic. For the most part, you simply parrot or show approval for things other
people say -- as if that contributed something of value to the discussion,
which
it does not. Participation in this newsgroup is way over your head, Kim --
which isn't saying much about you!

I now await one of your typically asinine replies.

73 de Larry, K3LT