Old January 5th 21, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Guglielmo Marconi[_16_] Guglielmo Marconi[_16_] is offline

Default general message

In article , "\"RUBBERDUCK\"" wrote:
On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 6:36:24 p.m. UTC-5, Guglielmo Marconi wrote:
In article , Jeff Grant

wrote:
i need to not allow anyone to be rude to me...i am a ham radio operator inv=

olved with the barrie amateur radio club.i can't stand comments said on the=

rec.radio.cb google groups.i am done with this group effective immediately=

and tired of every comment that is not appropriate.i am mad.

WHAAAAAAAAA!!

I'M RESTRICTED FROM SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO BECAUSE I WAS WARNED AND CAN'T
DEAL WITH IT ONE MORE ****ING TIME

WOW, I can understand why you're ****ed. You ordered a penis enlargement kit
online and they sent you a magnifing glass.

All is not lost, you could still use it to make it to make believe like you
own a BIG radio.

G. Marconi