Old July 24th 03, 04:25 AM
Vshah101

From: Dave Heil k8mn

When I asked different
people about their setup, he seemed busy and not wanting to talk about it.

If
it was me, I would happily explain what I made, brag about it, show

interested
people schematics, share technical info, etc.

The more you go on with these tales, the more I suspect that you
fabricate portions so as to promote your agenda.

Please tell me how what I said was fabricated. What would they have said
instead? Are you saying they were enthiusiastic about explaining their setup,
and I said the reverse?

Sure, I have not taken a poll.

Then you have no factual evidence.

I have seen it first hand. Where it the alternate reality? If its not too far
from me (so I can get there), then tell me about it. Please provide an example.