Old July 24th 03, 04:21 PM
Train

Come on Bert..............We all know you are an elitist radio snob!
Just kidding...............
Lugar's is waiting for us to get there.
Train

Who me? Top post? Never!

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
"Keith" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:06:44 GMT, "Bert Craig"

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Another extra class trying to spread FUD.

I was once a no-code Technician. The only difference between you and I is
two writtens and a 5-wpm code test. The ability to pass the 5-wpm is not
anywhere near Morse code proficiency and can be passed easily with some
study and determination.

I disagree with your stance but I like your fire. Encouraging those with
similar beliefs to get off their collective ar$es and make some noise is
likely the right direction. I hope that those opposed to dropping Element

1
do the same. I happen to believe we (PCTA) outnumber you (NCTA) by a count
of 2:1.

--
73 de Bert
WA2SI