Old February 5th 21, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Guglielmo Marconi[_24_] Guglielmo Marconi[_24_] is offline

Default Latest Great Liberty Nit-Wit-Net via The Late Arky Bob

In article , Your friend keven wrote:
fred k. engels® wrote in
:

"Guglielmo Marconi"

aka

"Guglielmo Marconi"
aka
"Guglielmo Marconi"

aka
"Guglielmo Marconi"

aka
The real Fred k.Engels®" using a address:

aka
The "Fred k. Engels®" using another address:
via SignalShed® https://www.astraweb.com/aup
aka
"Keven's friend" A noiseless patient goat ****er
aka
"Keven"
"K. A. Strum"

Fred,
Relax a little my friend and pop a happy pill. I wasn't talking about
you. I was talking about a different fred k.engels® I know.

Do you Really think you're the only fred K.engels® there is in
the world that likes to hump goats?

Give me a break.

Keven

Would you two love birds take your love affair to a different group please, we
only talk about radios here.

Thanks in advance.

G.Marconi