Old February 6th 21, 06:44 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,free.uk.amateur-radio,rec.radio.amateur.dx,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.info
SARS via rec.radio.info Admin SARS via rec.radio.info Admin is offline

Default [SARS] John Vaughan G3DQY S/K

Southdown Amateur Radio Society

John Vaughan G3DQY S/K

https://sars.club/2021/02/john-vaughan-g3dqy-s-k/

It is with great regret that the society hears that John (Jack) Vaughan
G3DQY become a Silent Key on the 5th of February at the Conquest Hospital.

John was a long standing and Honorary member of the society. He was manager
of our Hailsham shack for many years and a very keen and expert CW
operator. John will be sadly missed by his colleagues in the society.

We extend our sincere condolences to his friends and family.