Old July 26th 03, 02:14 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
(N2EY) wrote in message

In article , "Dan/W4NTI"
writes:

Doing CW at around 28 wpm is like talking to a Southerner. Layed back.

Laid back, very courteous and mannerly, much gets said without a lot of

words.

73 de Jim, N2EY

I get a completely different mental picture when Larry describes
someone with a Southern accent.

I wonder if Kim has a Southern accent.

I am told by my friends up North when I go back there that I have a Southern
accent. I do not hear it, and all the folks down here in Texas say I have a
Yankee accent. So, I must be in between, but I sure don't hear a Southern
accent. I *do* use the phrase "fixin' to" instead of "going to" when I am
talking, though. Does that count?

Kim W5TIT

---
Posted via