Old February 18th 21, 04:36 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Cb rambo Cb rambo is offline

Default CB RADIO GROUNDING

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 11:22:32 p.m. UTC-5, CB RAMBO wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 11:05:34 a.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
CB RAMBO wrote in
:
I HAVE A STEEL GROUND PLANE THAT REQUIRES TO BE GROUNDED WITH A COPPER
GROUND ROD.DOES THAT WORK

That should work if you do it properly. First locate a spot on
the ground where you'd like to place the ground rod, next, place
your CB on that location and drive the ground rod through the CB
into the ground insuring that the ground rod goes through the
printed circut board inside the CB.

If your're sucessful, we won't have to listen to
your dumb-ass anymore.

685

you have no right to call me that name.that is rude...and i'll throw your ass right off the cb radio...
just remember the agreement we had for no profane language on ch 19...this hurts my feelings and could make me mad."685" you deserve to be fired