Old July 26th 03, 04:59 AM
Vshah101

From: "Dan/W4NTI"

You have no concept of reality at all do you Vboy? I have met some stone
fox knock outs at hamfests, on the air, married and single.

There's that alternate reality. My reality is different. I've been to many
Hamfests and 5+ Ham radio clubs. Rarely are there any good looking females
there.

I really enjoy meeting XYL's or YLs on the radio.

I'm sure you do.

I know several serious female CW ops.
Im not going to put out calls here, because I really dont want to see them
insulted by gutless male pigs.

No need for that anyway. Hams aren't pigs. At the few Hamfests which had pretty
females, few of the (male) Hams showed any interest. Probably only would talk
to a female if she had a callsign.