Old July 28th 03, 06:27 AM
Keith

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:30:49 GMT, "Phil Kane"
wrote:

Ready for this one...... he is an EXTRA Class licensee. I'm not
going to "out" him further - at this stage.

Why is he jumping up and down like a monkey on a string?

Think of me as forward thinking person that is sick of the ARRL and ham radio
operators that have done nothing but destroy the hobby by crying about keeping
morse code to keep people out of the hobby.
Don't worry Phil, BPL is going to destroy ham radio and it deserves to be done
away with. If there were millions of ham radio operators then maybe it could be
worth saving. Why should a few thousand morse code fanatics keep millions of
consumers from enjoying broadband Internet access? America needs BPL to create
competition and access to the Internet. A bunch old men with a death grip on
their morse code keys need to get the hell out of the way.
Thankfully a group of single minded men did everything to keep people out of
the hobby and they can enjoy the S9 BPL signals that will drown out the bands.
Corporate America thanks the ARRL for the help to create a new investment
opportunity.

--
The Radio Page Ham, Police Scanner, Shortwave and more.
http://www.kilowatt-radio.org/