Old July 29th 03, 12:42 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Kim W5TIT wrote:

Absolutely. To come to the conclusion that deaf people cannot learn and

use
CW is rather narrow-minded in my opnion. I bet there's a way that

ANYONE
could learn CW.

It helps if a person types in all caps too! ;^)

For goodness sake! By your example, Keith, blind people should not be
licensed because, "how in the world would they know what frequency they

are
on?"

Now that you mention it, how does a fully blind ham tell what frequency
he or she is on? I suppose that using the memory channels on an HF rig
would be one method, but does anyone here know?

- Mike KB3EIA -

I have many blind friends/hams, and the way they do it is with radios that
have speech boards on them.

Kim W5TIT

---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net