Old July 29th 03, 04:13 AM
Vshah101

From K4YZ:

I'll just cut to the chase and call you for the idiot that you
are, Shah. These things have been explained to you over and over and
over and over...But YOU can't seem to assimilate the finer details of
what's going on.

I've seen a representative sample firsthand at Hamfests and club meetings, Ham
radio magazine articles, Ham's gatherings, etc. Your interpretation of those
same events differ.

To anyHam:

If you're in MA/Southern NH, why not point out an event (Hamfest, club meeting,
random gathering, etc). You wil see anti-social, non technical, operator
focused Hams. Name the event time and place, if you are there we could compare
notes.