Old July 29th 03, 06:44 AM
Ryan, KC8PMX

Larry:

OMG! Another thing we agree on...... damn, this is getting scary! My mouth
is watering and my finger getting ready to dial the pizza place after
reading this post!

--
Ryan, KC8PMX
FF1-FF2-MFR-(pending NREMT-B!)

Actually, an Hawaiian Pizza is best when the "ham" is actually Canadian
Bacon, and the pineapple is fresh, not canned. They have to be scattered
over the pizza BEFORE baking, not after. The ham (bacon) has to be
crisp, and the pineapple well caramelized. A properly prepared Hawaiian
Pizza is, as Martha would say, a very good thing!

73 de Larry, K3LT