Old May 19th 21, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin AB1OC/AB1QB via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin is offline

Default [AB1OC/AB1QB] 6m LFA Yagi for Field Day and Mountain Topping

Our HAM Station

6m LFA Yagi for Field Day and Mountain Topping

https://stationproject.blog/2021/05/18/6m-lfa-yagi/

6m LFA Yagi for Field Day and Mountain Topping

Our 6m Field Day station will be a portable setup and features a new
antenna a 3-Element Loop Fed Array (LFA) Yagi from InnoVAntennas

Source: 6m Field Day Station Nashua Area Radio Society

Weve been wanting to try a Loop Fed Array (LFA) Yagi on the 6m Band. The
Nashua Area Radio Societys 2021 Field Day operation presented us with a
good opportunity to do this. We choose a lightweight 3-Element LFA Yagi
from InnoVAntennas and used a fiberglass mast to get it up 25 ft (about 8
meters).

The LFA Yagi performed very well! You can read more about this antennas
performance and our upgraded portable station via the link above.

Fred, AB1OC