Old May 22nd 21, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
\Rosco.p.Coltrane\ \Rosco.p.Coltrane\ is offline

Default cb radio setup

On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 2:22:00 p.m. UTC-5, 685 wrote:
jeff grant wrote in
:
i know i have some questions.i have a uniden pro 510xl and i am wondering what magnet
mount cb antenna will work for me.i have a radioshack wx/cb radio magnet mount cb
antenna do i need to change my cb antenna

Your mom says we can't to talk to you anymore because you're mentally unstable and refuse
to take your meds.

Bye.

remember you are a ****ing idiot "685"