Old May 28th 21, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
The Artist formerly known as Chuck's 2 Way -P The Artist formerly known as Chuck's 2 Way -P is offline

Default Anybody still reading this group from back in the day?

On Saturday, June 13, 2020 at 12:53:41 AM UTC-4, Twisted Head wrote:
On occasion.

Good to hear from you. I don't really know, if it's you or not. Because you can't see any info anymore. But, it's good to see you, lots of trolls in here. Many things have changed, Dad died, my radio interest waned, alot. Not on Cb radio anymore locally, old timers I remember all left or became Amateur Radio operators.

See many trolls on here, just like it was. I'm older now, 48 years old now, much smarter, than I was.

Either way, be well.

73,

-Chuck K8CPA