Old July 30th 03, 05:10 PM
El Moderator

I could suggest alt.survival if you want rescue stories.

Lord I wish there was an alt.cw.debate.ad nauseous newsgroup

Three years of the same old pro-code, no-code rationalizations, insults,
obscenities, and sheer nonsense.
Thousands of them off topic, loaded with shameful personal attacks and
self-serving brag tape lies.

Go to google
select groups and advanced search for rec.radio.amateur.policy
search for code
Get 55,000 results
As the man sed "Give it a rest"

Why not get back to the intended purpose of this newsgroup as previously
posted?
Stop the personal attacks and obscenities and give Amateur Radio a good
name.

Somewhere out there is a alien space ship reading all this and observing
"Strange Society. Make course for home Scotty -- no sign of intelligence
here"

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
(Kf6vyh) wrote in message

Why bring up the CW debate, Th e story had nothing to due with the pros

or cons
of CW . I have not been reading these news groups for a while for just

this
reason. All any of you can talk or fight about is CW. If you Kim are so
concered with CW just start another CW thread. You are like a two year

old
fighting for the shovle in a sand box. Give it a rest.

There is no rest. This is a Morse/CW debate newsgroup. I could
suggest alt.survival if you want rescue stories.

Brian