Old February 10th 22, 09:23 PM
Ina Ina is offline
Junior Member

Smile Curious if they still sell these

I found your message while searching for this clock.
I also got mine at Walgreens and am using it as a clock. I think mine has been working for AT LEAST fifteen years, so I was hoping to find another, or at least find out what company makes them to see if they have other products.
I only remember changing the batteries once or twice in all that time!
I guess the odds of finding the makers of this are low, but any clues out there?
Model 701071
Item C17D1773
No brand name visible
Made in China
Distributed by East West Distributing Co.
Customer Service