Old August 2nd 03, 01:27 PM
N2EY

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

N2EY wrote:

You would be hard pressed to find a rational person, at any time or in
any culture, who finds that activity anything other than disgusting.
Also, taste and smell are closely related, and it's very rare that
something will smell bad but taste good.

Have you heard of that coffee in which the beans are passed through the
digestive tract of a monkey?

Yes. That story surfaces every so often. Supposed to be a Vietnamese delicacy
or something.

It seems to be real (although it now passes
through a critter called a Palm Toddy (Civet) Cat. Read:

http://www.geocities.com/unasoda42/p...eaturette.html

and:

http://home.earthlink.net/~stewartallen/india.html

and

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/kopiluwak.htm

I won't say this isn't some kind of joke, but we can always hope....

Check

http://www.snopes.com

for urban legend confirmation/debunking

Let's go into Starbucks and ask for a cup of crappuchino....

Ever hear Utah Phillips story about the moose pie?

73 de Jim "It's good though!" N2EY