Old August 2nd 03, 07:47 PM
Vshah101

From (Larry Roll K3LT):

If that is the case in your club, then simply work around the old timers
that you find so offensive, and get your fellow newcomers involved in your
projects. What is so difficult about that?

The newcomers seem to be of the same mode also. The ones that are interested in
the technical stuff probably would have left within one or two meetings.
Probably same would be true about the social aspect of newcomers. Thats why the
demographics seem to stay as they are when new people join.

The other alternative is to start my own club. I tried it, but that was not too
successful.