Old August 3rd 03, 05:42 AM
Phil Kane

On 02 Aug 2003 20:21:11 GMT, N2EY wrote:

People with limited mobility might use various devices to
fill out the answer sheet, or verbalize their answers rather
than writing them.

Do you mean "oral"? "Verbal" includes both "written" and "oral".
The opposite of "verbal" is "graphic".

We get that trick question in the first hour, first day of Law
School Contracts I regarding what's not worth the paper it's not
written on (which is not true - except in specific instances where
the law requires that a contract be in writing, an oral contract can
be as enforceable as a written contract).

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest
Beaverton (Washington County) Oregon