Old August 4th 03, 03:41 AM
Larry Roll K3LT

In article , "Kim W5TIT"
writes:

Dick Carroll still has not described the items he would need to set up a

CW
station in a disaster situation.

Why should he, Kim?

Dave and Dick have nothing to prove to you, little Kimmie dear. They are
grown up, mature, adults, and you are (or act like) a little child

screaming
for attention any way you can get some. Nobody in this NG is going to
lift a finger to prove a damn thing to the likes of YOU, Kim, so just

forget
that, and start showing proper respect for your moral and intellectual
superiors -- you know, people like Dave, Dick, and myself!

73 de Larry, K3LT

I'm showing you guys you're number one right now... _ _ | _ _

Kimmie:

You see, sweetheart, this is just the kind of thing I'm talking about. It
is quite juvenile to be making insulting hand gestures on Usenet! Only
a petulant little girl like yourself would do that. Not a mature, grown up,
adult woman. So please go to your room now, and don't ever do that
again!

73 de Larry (that's MISTER Roll to you), K3LT