Old August 6th 03, 02:19 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Dee D. Flint" wrote in message gy.com...

Well got news for you. It's the anti-social nerdy types in our society that
make the majority of technical and business advances. They are focused on
their goals rather than looking for social clubs. All of our computer
technology has come from the "geeks" and some of those boys have gotten
wealty (Bill Gates comes to mind here).

Dee...I can't help but imagine that there's some overweight
ex-prom queeen who's day revolves around 6 kids, a beer-bellied
ex-jock old man who won't get out of bed or stay sober,living in a
mobile home that's about to fall off the axles, all-the-while beating
herself up for having made fun of Mr. Gates for "daring" to ask her
out once ! ! !

=)

Steve, K4YZ