Old July 28th 03, 05:37 PM
Yuri Blanarovich

Yuri
Arie

I believe NEC4 can accomodate
that and could serve as an example how to do it.

Yes. One of my great wishes is nec-4 (sources) becoming available for
none-american citizens. I am still waiting for this some four or five
years but I am afraid I will have to wait at least another 4 years.

Same here, more problem of time, trying to master other programs and get good
grip on them, before getting too serious with NEC4.

Also different material for elements within antenna, like copper

(insulated)
wire quad and aluminum Yagi elements.

4nec2 supports most of the nec-2 cards, so it is no problem to specify
different materials for any part of the antenna oR for the structure
as a whole. When using the CAD based geometry editor a pre-defined
list of common materials is available.

I should try that. As I see all those things are important to be included for
more precise cxalculations and especially with optimizers. Otherwise some short
cuts have to be used to approximate the conditions.

Just keep it in your to do file, maybe some day...

Tnx 73 Yuri