Old August 6th 03, 03:56 PM
Carl R. Stevenson

"D. Stussy" wrote in message
rg...
On Mon, 4 Aug 2003, Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
"D. Stussy" wrote in message
rg...
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003, Carl R. Stevenson wrote:
BOTTOM LINE: *Until the FCC changes its rules* no-code Techs
have NO HF privs ... sorry, folks, but that's the way it is.

Neither do Novices nor the "coded" Techs. They lost their HF

privileges
effective July 5, 2003.

False ... please stop preaching this nonsense.

If you think it's nonsense, then tell me how these licensees, under 47 CFR
97.301(e) are supposed to show that they have met an international

requirement
that no longer exists in order to have the privileges listed in that
subsection?

I am not going to waste any more time arguing this ridiculous assertion of
yours ... it is false ... and other knowledgeable folks have told you so as
well.

I am inclined to think that you're just trolling for attention, and I don't
plan
to give you the satisfaction any more.

Carl - wk3c