Old August 7th 03, 05:42 PM
Bert Craig

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
.net...
On 6 Aug 2003 15:13:10 -0700, Brian Kelly wrote:

We're not quite above such things. You oughta been there the nite in
the early '70s when the Big Guns got together and decided to hammer
Radio Moscow off a freq around 7.030. You bet it worked, Moscow moved
up the band and didn't come back.

Remember my story about "Radio Moscow does not operate on 16.xxx
MHz" ?? ggg

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane

Hey Phil, isn't that a violation of FCC (...and international?) rules/regs?
(...and it gets a giggle?) Certainly NOT as "plain and simple" as I was led
to believe wrt following the rules. Lol. ;-)

--
73 de Bert
WA2SI