Old August 7th 03, 10:43 AM
JJ

Stussy blabbered again:

3) You seem to think that I am saying that no-coders have HF privileges.
That's the only thing I can conclude about your comment about dropping code.
YOU ARE WRONG. I haven't said any such thing. What I said is that coded
Technicians and Novices have LOST HF privileges as a result of the
international change.

Have you seen any directive from the FCC that says that coded
Novices and Technicians can no longer operate HF?
Everything is the same as it was before the conference. Get used
to it. When you deserve the title Mr. I will address you as Mr.