Old August 10th 03, 02:00 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Floyd Davidson
writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote:
Floyd Davidson writes:

It does? Is that why he's been using you for entertainment (and I
might add, providing others with great laughs) for how many years?

It's really Wry Amusement, Floyd. :-)

How true! The funniest part is how close you can fly these zingers
past the pointed heads and they *still* miss it.

They don't understand. Yet another syndrome of Beeperitis.

1. They don't dare admit they "got it" because that would dimish
them in their own eyes (they don't care how others see them).
2. They are so wrapped up in their fantasy and constant ARRL
brainwashing that they cannot perceive reality.
3. Both of the preceding.

Seven??? And _you_ think it bugs him!

Heh heh heh.

Doesn't bother me a bit. My interest has always been on removing the
code test for a radio license. That's begun happening internationally.
Quite satisfactory to me. More work to do on that for the US regulations
but this newsgroup is NOT the venue for any serious debate. :-)

Ain't that the truth! The only thing serious here is the degree
of mental aberation on display.

It ain't easy walking into a Looney Bin and trying to communicate with
those living in a world totally devoted to amateurism as it usta be.

See you next week. Maybe.

Keep shooting Len, and trust that there are a number of folks
who tune in for the entertainment. On an average you do pretty
good, but now and then you have a *really* fine day, and those
are priceless!

Send money then.

I AM a professional. :-)

[I never said anything about weekends... :-) ]

Beep, beep

LHA