Old August 10th 03, 08:47 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

Well, Phil...idiots are idiots, on or off the air.

Amy and I just moved to new digs and I'm QRT for the moment or
I'd set a sked with you. That older gear has a warmth and fullness
that this solid waste (I meant solid STATE) stuff can't match...at
least not yet.

Ah, progress?

I thought pSycho pSteve finally reached the 1970s level of the amateur
radio technical art...

No, he has aligned himself with the Anti-Semiconductor Movement.

"Real radios glow in the dark" and that sort of thing. "Warmth."

Or is he just technically constipated, therefore thinking about waste?

LHA