Old August 12th 03, 05:28 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Floyd Davidson
writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote:
In article ,

(Larry Roll K3LT) writes:

Of course, you were probably just being "imaginative."

YOU do that all the time...

That's some of his *real experience*, not none of that empirical
theory stuff!

Larrah the Lip should have gotten a job with a fertilizer company,
advertising over the Internet...instead of becoming a bus driver
with a "Summa Cum Laude BA degree in 'Human Resources'"
who had any number of terrific job opportunities waiting for him
in personnel departments!

THEN I would believe him. :-)

Did you check to see whether you have authority for name-calling,
insulting and demeaning those who disagree with you?

I do. It's called the First Amendment of the United States
Constitution.

Ever hear of it?

The First Amendment doesn't give special dispensation to long-time
licensed radio amateurs.

Talking down to folks is not what this newsgroup is about...but you
keep trying to play radio god.

Poor baby. Big hero "I was in 'Nam" radio god can't stand ordinary
fire fights...cries and carries on when he is subjected to return fire.

Quit acting like an Oberst in the Amatur SchutzStaffel (A.S.S.) and
maybe all could discuss SUBJECTS instead of personalities.

LHA