Old January 23rd 04, 01:30 AM
W4JLE

I for one, would take the present test anytime, any place, and if I don't
get 90% plus you can have my ticket.

Doubtful that I am alone. I suspect that most of the old farts, like myself,
would tell you the same thing.

"John Passaneau" wrote in message
I wonder if the guys that are claiming that the license is so easy to get
could pass the test for their current grade? I bet a few of them would do

lot worse than they would ever admit to.

--
John Passaneau, W3JXP
Penn State University

"W4JLE" w4jle(remove to wrote in message
We will determine the true worth, when the next set of rule changes,

will
allow ARRL to auction licenses on E-Bay.

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:26:29 -0800, "Jim" wrote:

the value of a license is worthless!

Until you get hauled into court for transmitting without one. Then
you'd find it quite worthwhile.

--
Bill, W6WRT