Old August 13th 03, 12:08 PM
AveryFine

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)

writes:

(AveryFine) wrote in message
(Len Over 21)

Were you ever in a country
where a war was going on?

Naaaah...He was CLOSE to one once, and since a bunch of guys he
didn't know got killed in it, he just used THIER share of war stories
to make up the difference.

Well, there you have it.

Why do you let Len Anderson's postings here bother you, Steve Robeson? Have you
not noticed that his pattern of behavior is designed to elicit angry responses
from you?

Stuff it, Colonel Klunk.

"YOU have NO authority to call anyone anything, demean them,
make fun of them, or anything else...yet YOU continue to do so.
That indicates the perversity of your control-freak psychosis."

Guess who said that?

Perhaps you should
take your own advice, Len.

Never thought I'd be agreeing with a post from "Avery Fine"... !
! !

Why not?

Actually, I am beginning to think this is just Lennie arguing
with his darker alter ego in a public forum!

I am not "Lennie". Nor am I Len Anderson. I am just someone
who writes here when the mood strikes me.

Is that wrong?