Old August 13th 03, 09:59 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(AveryFine) wrote in message ...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP)

Why do you let Len Anderson's postings here bother you, Steve Robeson? Have you
not noticed that his pattern of behavior is designed to elicit angry responses
from you?

Because I do not well tolerate pathological liars. Lennie is a
pathological liar. He also grossly misrepresents Amateur Radio in
such a way as to bring discredit upon it. Poking the obvious holes in
his rants is sport.

Never thought I'd be agreeing with a post from "Avery Fine"... !
! !

Why not?

Why?

Actually, I am beginning to think this is just Lennie arguing
with his darker alter ego in a public forum!

I am not "Lennie". Nor am I Len Anderson. I am just someone
who writes here when the mood strikes me.

Is that wrong?

Nope. Did I say it was...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ