Old August 20th 03, 12:56 AM
Kim W5TIT

"Larry Roll K3LT" wrote in message
In article , Dwight Stewart
writes:

If those with your views continue to deride modern Ham Radio, perhaps

even
less then 2 percent. Those changes are part of Ham Radio today. If you
belittle those changes, you belittle today's Ham Radio.

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

Dwight:

Belittling ham radio? Moi??? Hmmm, you may have a point there. Now
that ham radio licensing requirements in the U.S. have been reduced to
insignificance, and are about to be made a whole lot less significant when
code testing is abolished, I guess one could make the point that there is
a lot "belittleable" about ham radio these days! We are about to start
the first "generation" of hams who have never been bothered to learn the
Morse code, and will never know the benefits and advantages of the
Morse/CW mode from personal operational experience. Now THERE's
a perfect example of something that would inspire one to "belittle"
ham radio, indeed!

73 de Larry, K3LT

I wonder if you realize how incessant your whining is...

Kim W5TIT