Old August 23rd 03, 06:18 PM
Brian

"Kim W5TIT" wrote in message ...
"Brian" wrote in message
om...
(DickCarroll) wrote in message

. com...
(Brian) wrote in message
. com...
(DickCarroll) wrote in message
. com...

Brian:
There's 'life', then there's your perception of life. Most readers

here know
too well that the two are not congruent.

Perhaps there's still time for you to learn the difference.

DICK, I'm talking about you, not "most readers."

As per your usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Then why did I start the sentence with "DICK?"

I think it's kind of a way of admitting he's a nothing and a nobody...

Kim W5TIT

Perhaps subconsciously.

In the year 2525, if man is still alive...

....an alien scientist will start reading DICK's r.r.a.p. postings and
declare, "Captain, I find it quite illogical. This specimen is a
nothing and a nobody, but believes he is a giant. Fascinating!"