Old August 26th 03, 06:50 PM
payam

Default practrical spectrum analyzer

Hi,I am student & curiously want to build a practical ,high frequency
spectrum analyzer , I have searched a lot for a one such : GBPPR 0 -
1000 MHz Spectrum Analyzer,
A Spectrum Analyzer for the Radio Amateur By Wes Hayward, W7ZOI,
and Terry White, K7TAU & some others …, according to my location
I have some restrictions a bout some parts that they use in their
circuits , but I think may poor mans spectrum analyzer is a good chaos
because always I can find tv tuner as mixer , I think about four
times I have emailed to MURRAY BARLOWE, WA2PZO
( ) the owner of home page of poormans sa on
www.science-workshop.com (Updated 2/26/2003) but he doesn't answare !
has anyone buy recently from it ? does any one see the book or CD
of "BUILD YOUR SPECTRUM ANALYZER " THAT IS SELLED ON HIS HOMEPAGE?
I DON'T WANT TO BUY THE KIT , I WANT TO BUY THE book or CD & according
to the circuits & the parts I can find here make it,so does that book
indicate circuits in detail or only say how do the kits should be
connected together ? if so where can I found the circuit of it ?
Any help would be most appreciated.
Payam
Can you email me for reply instead of answering on group ?

thanks!