Old August 27th 03, 03:29 AM
Dave Bushong

Does anyone believe the bumper sticker that says "United We Stand"?

Here, on this newsgroup, we all sound like a bunch of assholes who hate
each other.

And we all sound like a bunch of *hams* who hate each other, if you read
this newsgroup.

Why do those people want to kill us? I don't know. But if we fight
amongst ourselves, they win. They win by sitting back and watching us
self-destruct.

DickCarroll wrote:

"K7JEB" wrote in message ...

Disgusted wrote:

I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the ****
out of them!

David Stinson replied:
You better take four or five- It'll take a lot of beating and
you'll wear them out.

That is not the correct method of applying the
Wouff Hong in any case. I would provide a
detailed description of the act, but it is too
intensely horrific for the delicate sensibilities
of the newsgroup readers.

I dunno, Jim, we have some really insensitive induhviduals on here-
Some of them probably wouldn't even notice!

Dick