Old August 27th 03, 03:12 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Dan/W4NTI" w4nti@get rid of this mindspring.com wrote in message ink.net...
"Steve Robeson, K4CAP" wrote in message

Nothing quite like "disinterested parties" (read that
"non-participants" in the Amteur Radio Service itself) make such
absolute statements on the public record.

Let's all sit back and watch Dr. Spin Master (Lennie the Lame)
try and dance the Misdirection Shuffle on this one. It ought to be a
hoot!

73

Steve, K4YZ

Thanks for that Steve. In the 'fun' here on USENET we sometimes forget that
ham radio is indeed more than general chit chat on the bands.

I hope we are remembered by our 'caretakers' the FCC in this BPL problem.

The clue here, Dan, is going to be making sure our
Representitives remember! If they push the subject, the FCC has no
other recourse.

73

Steve, K4YZ