Old August 30th 03, 12:21 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
I'm sitting here listening to our local Echolink repeater.
Someone,apparently in Florida, is Kerchunking our local repeater.

Now THAT is the true power of the internet!

And yesterday at lunchtime, I heard some talk that you should never
hear on ham radio. Somone with a funky drunky accent going on about his
favorite parts of another guy's anatomy. Shudderrrr.

There just isn't enough control of all the repeaters linked into
Echolink for it to be a viable system.

- Mike KB3EIA -

No surprise there Mike. No calls, no decency, no license. Access available
to anyone that can lie their way in. Yep....what a system.

Dan/W4NTI