Old August 30th 03, 02:23 AM
Brian Kelly

(Michael Black) wrote in message ...
Dave Bushong ) writes:
Mike Coslo wrote:

Dave Bushong wrote:

[...]

Wow, Dave! That's a stretch. With just a few notable exceptions,
most of us here in rrap enjoy our arguments with each other, and don't
take it too seriously or personally.

Or do you want to tell us just what we should think and say?

- Mike KB3EIA -

Wow, Mike! I guess it sounds serious and personal when someone says
"I'd take it to the next ARRL Board of Directors meeting and beat the
**** out of them!"

I would certainly not presume to tell you what to think; I only ask that
you try *to* think. You might enjoy it.

73,
Dave

.. . . what did you say yer callsign is?

I thought the Wouff Hong was supposed to suggest unspeakable horrors
to the bad operator, but I don't think it has anything to do with beating
anyone up. It's power is so great that nobody wants to mess with it,
so they keep in line.

And how come nobody has mentioned the Rettysnitch in this thread?

Because Hashi Hamfisti (?? Help me here!) went undercover and took the
Rettysnitch with him. He's out there. Lurking.

http://www.natradioco.com/rdey/whrsl.htm

Michael VE2BVW

w3rv