Old July 28th 03, 08:42 PM

(Art Unwin KB9MZ) wrote in message om...

Could you tell me if you have the ability to make an impedance value
a variable which could be helpfull when designing loops?

I do not exactly understand what you mean. When refering to the
antenna input imedance value(s). These are output values and depend on
the structure which is computed/optimized.
When refering to lumped loads, wire- or other distributed loading,
these can be configured as variables to optimize.

Also, how many variables do you have available

Whit the latest version (5.3.3) this number is not limited. In
'real-life' however when using a very larege amount of variables to
optimization process will ttake a long time....

together with max number of pulses used ?

Mininec is using pulses. Nec-2 is uses segments. However they have
almost the same meaning. For none windows-XP systems you can use a max
of 11.000 segments when using windows-XP, you are by default limited
to 5000 segments. However I can deliver exe's with more segments on
request for free.

Arie.