Old August 31st 03, 10:56 PM
Kim W5TIT

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Kim"
writes:

Sound marketing would be someone finding a use for all the junk mail AOL

has
created over the past couple of decades...

Dang right!

In fact, I'd call it genius.

I recall when AOL sent out there stuff on a floppy. Which was at least

worth
something 'cause you could erase and reuse it.

Maybe like softening the CDs of
today and making candy dishes out of them?

I LIKE it!!

I use 'em for coasters, leveling furniture, craft projects, etc.

21st century clay pigeons, anyone?

73 de Jim, N2EY

I laughed hysterically when I saw this, Jim!! Man, they'd make great ones.
What's a "real" clay pigeon made of? Reason I ask is, that shooting skeet
with CDs would be putting an awful lot of plastic into our dear mother
earth.

Kim W5TIT