Old September 1st 03, 01:15 AM
Kim W5TIT

"N2EY" wrote in message
In article , "Kim W5TIT"

writes:

I use 'em for coasters, leveling furniture, craft projects, etc.

21st century clay pigeons, anyone?

73 de Jim, N2EY

I laughed hysterically when I saw this, Jim!!

Then I succeeded in my attempt.

Man, they'd make great ones.

The satisfaction factor alone.....

What's a "real" clay pigeon made of?

ummmmm....clay? Specifically, I think they are dried but not fired so the
pieces will disintegrate into the soil...

Reason I ask is, that shooting skeet
with CDs would be putting an awful lot of plastic into our dear mother
earth.

Ugh. Bad idea.

Here's a practical use for them: Put them under candles, shiny side up.

They
reflect the loight and some heat, and protect your table/cloth from

dripping
wax.

And a practical joke use: Make up a real-looking CD label that says "HOT

XXX
PHOTOS" or some such, stick it on the AOL CD, and leave it around where

someone
will swipe it and try to view it.

bwaahaaahaaa.....

73 de Jim, N2EY

ROFLMAO!!! Hey, use them for gift tags! Make up a label, place it onto the
AOL CD, and use a pretty ribbon to tie between the package and the hole of
the CD.

Hmmmmm, this could really get interesting (they could also be used against
those wall mounted candle holders, carried in the pocket on a hike (they'd
reflect light and work for signaling really well). Let's see...they could
be strung onto a mobile and used as a bird attractant for the bird bath...

I'll stop, I gotta go get stuff to do the smoked brisket for tomorrow!

Kim W5TIT